Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun? Check out SciGenius! We’re not your typical company. We invent & experiment on the job, we sing on the job, we give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward them for their hard work.
We offer paid training and flexible shifts for part-time or full-time positions. Due to the rapid growth of our programs, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. This could be you!
We Want to Talk to You!
We look for individuals who are:
- hard working
- will always return a wallet you find
- a positive role model
- full of endless amounts of energy
- don’t mind being completely embarrassed
- understand what true responsibility is
- know when to turn your cell phone off
- always remember to tell your mother you love her
- hate to lose but are a good sport when you do
- will stop and help someone in need
- don’t blame others for your problems
- sing in the shower
- believe that you can make a difference in the lives of kids
- a BIG plus if you have experience in Science, Robotics or STEAM background
Current Openings Available
We are currently looking for energetic & passionate individuals who want to teach STEAM. Join our growing team of summer camp counselors to conduct exciting science programs in the summer. A great opportunity for college students and teachers that have summer off to continue their love for working with children. Part- time and full-time positions available. Must be a self-starter that want to inspire students by teaching children that science is all around us. All staff will receive training.
Counselor in Training
(Grades 9 – 12) Our SciGenius Counselor-in-Training (CIT) program is for those looking to build youth leadership and facilitation skills. Our program focuses on team bonding and a deepened sense of responsibility in both the day-to-day interactions and overall vibe and camp experience.
Counselor-in-Training cultivate strengths, gain community service hours, access to a network of support in the enrichment field, and lay the foundation for leadership positions in the future.
Part-Time After School Educator
We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic teacher for our After School STEAM program. Must have experience in teaching one or more STEAM subjects. We operate on campus at various school sites (Fairfax & Loudoun Counties) Monday through Friday after 3pm.