2019 Program Fees
Full-Day Summer Camps
- Full day camps are $360 per week.
- One Loudoun Resident Discount: $340 per week (proof of residence required)
- Optional: AM Extended Care starts between 8am – 9am at $20 for the week.
- Optional: PM Extended Care starts between 5pm – 6pm at $20 for the week.
Half-Day Summer Camps
- AM/PM Half day camps are $250 per week.
- One Loudoun Resident Discount: $230 per week (proof of residence required)
- Extended care is not available for half day campers.
Discounts & Rewards Program
2019 Tuition Discounts
Our specials for the 2019 summer camp are:
- Early Bird Registration: $40 off Full Time and $25 off Half Day – ENDS 1/31/2019
- Multi-Siblings Discount: $5 off (if purchased in the same transaction)
- One Loudoun residents: $20 off (proof of residency required)
Camp Loyalty Discount Program
We believe in rewarding our parents! As your camper grows with us over the years, so do savings. Not only do returning SciGenius families get to reserve some of their weeks early at the lowest rate of the season, but each family is also assigned a unique Loyalty Discount Code based on the number of years they have attended our summer camp.
Email email@example.com to get your unique code.
Discount value increases $10/week for each year you enroll!
|# of Years at Camp||Loyalty Discount Reward|
|1 Year||$10 OFF/Week|
|2 Years||$20 OFF/Week|
|3 Years||$30 OFF/Week|
|4 Years||$40 OFF/Week|
|5 Years||$50 OFF/Week|
Loyalty Discount applies for ALL siblings. The value of your Loyalty Discount is the same for all children in your family – even younger siblings! Discount CAN be combined with other offers. Your Loyalty Discount Code can be combined with any current discounts offered for maximum savings. This includes the Alumni Pre-reg special, Early Bird Specials and more. Discount NEVER expires. To get the most savings and ensure you reserve your preferred camp weeks, we recommended using your Loyalty Discount. Note: If you experience any difficulty with your code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to apply your discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the age/grade requirements for camp?
Our camp offerings are for rising PreK – 8th Grade. Please note that children entering PreK in the fall are not eligible to attend, as our PreK & Kindergarten camps are designed for 4 and 5 years old (Must be 4 before the summer camp season).
Campers will be grouped by age and / or skill level to allow them to learn and apply their new skills at a pace that suitable for them. For example: Group 1 (4 – 6 yrs.) Group 2 (7 – 9 yrs.) Group 3 (10 – 13 yrs.)
Are there outdoor activities?
We believe that campers should enjoy nature and be a kid. We will have a recess period of 30 minutes each day. Some camps may do specific lessons outside at the Camps Director discretion.
How do we handle the summer heat?
- Campers will have regular access to water fountains or drinking water taps. We will encourage campers to drink regularly & fill up throughout the day
- SciGenius counselors will plan lower activity games/activities when the sun is the strongest and will take advantage of shaded areas throughout the day
- If sunscreen is packed with camper, counselor will allow time and provide reminders for application
- Campers will be outside for no more than 30 minutes during the peak heat of the day
What are the camp hours?
The camp hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. You may drop off your child no earlier than 9:00am and pickup no later than 5:00pm unless you have paid for the extended camp services.
Half-Day campers are to be picked up at 12:00pm for AM session or 4:00pm PM session as there is no extended services available.
When can I drop off and pick up my child?
Campers should arrives 5-15 minutes before the scheduled camp start. Please pick up your student on time. Pickups after 5 minute grace period will result in late pickup fee of $15 every 15 minutes. Please inform us if you know you will be late picking up your student. Instruct your student to wait inside the building and you should escort them from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our campers may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully.
Are you open July 4th?
There will be no camp July 4th and will re-open the next day. Unfortunately there is no discount for that week.
Can my child have a make up day if absent of sick?
Missed classes will not result in make-up classes, pro-rated tuition or refunds. No refunds or credit will be provided for camp days missed due to our Campers to teacher ratio. Please notify us via email and/or phone if your child cannot attend SciGenius Summer Camp.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of each child we will strictly follow the sick policy as follows:
- A child with a fever of 100 degrees must stay at home. If a child develops a fever during the course of the day, she or he will be sent home.
- A child who has vomited within the last 24 hours must stay at home. If a child becomes sick and vomits during the day she or he will be sent home.
- A child who has diarrhea must stay at home. If a child develops any symptoms during the course of the day, she or he will be sent home.
- A child who has an eye infection must stay at home.
If a child needs to take medication prescribed by the doctor due to a medical need, please contact the SciGenius Team as soon as possible. In the event a child needs to be picked up, the parent(s) will be called and expected to come pick the child up within one hour. If the parent(s) cannot be reached, or cannot arrive within one hour, the emergency contact will be called and asked to pick the child up.
A sick child will not be permitted to return for 24 hours after health is returned to normal. If you are unsure whether to bring your child please do not hesitate to call and discuss with the SciGenius Team at (877) 684-1260 or email us at email@example.com. It is under the discretion of the SciGenius Team regarding whether the child should be sent home.