Let’s Unleash the Artist in You!
Our class is a collage of artistic experiences rooted in one fundamental creative principle – to provide campers with the foundation that will inform and inspire their vision and imaginations. We will explore line, shape, color, texture, and pattern through creative 2d and 3d works of art. We will be creating and exploring drawing and painting techniques, collage and sculpture, all in a variety of all mediums and styles. The study of famous artists will be introduced through age-appropriate literature and vibrant visuals. This class provides campers with inventive art instruction and projects that will enhance their creative problem-solving skills, as well as encouraged out-of-the-box expression. All materials are provided.
Campers will display their creation at the ‘’ART show celebration’’ where parents will get an opportunity to see student’s art.
- Learn the basic & history of ART
- Time management skills
- Be able to be creative and think outside the box.
- Campers will learn to be focus and persistence on task.
- Collaboration – Most arts disciplines are collaborative in nature. Through the arts, campers practice working together, sharing responsibility, and compromising with others to accomplish a common goal.
- Dedication – Campers will practice following through with artistic endeavors that result in a finished product and learn to associate dedication with a feeling of accomplishment.