Design – Build – Test – Repeat!
Campers will discover a world of invention and exploration! For the week, campers will be introduced to some of the most famous inventions and inventors from the past and present. They will harness the power of the engineering design process to design and build prototypes using the same tools, skills and thinking methods employed by famous innovators. Campers will build prototypes in preparation for a final invention they will build and showcase at the end of the week.
- Introduction to how engineering is applied in the real world and how it’s shaping our future. Participate in fun online activities, interactive, hands-on activities. Experience how engineers work in teams to solve global challenges. Build awesome projects that teaches engineering concepts by making things like rockets, remote control cars, , building and much more.
- Problem Solving & Resource Management Skills That help kids learn to allocate and use finite resources and develop insightful solutions to problems
- Crucial Life Skills Students will learn how to work as team, attention to detail, communication, be resilience and think outside the box
Your $250 Tuition Includes
- Live SciGenius STEAM instructor
- Small Class Guarantee
- SciGenius prizes for campers at the end of the week
- STEAM Camp in a box with all materials
Online Course Requirements
- Mac or Windows PC
- Stable internet connection and Zoom Video Conferencing